The Netherlands 2022
25-28th March 2022
8-11th July 2022
18-21st November 2022
Hosted by Janine de Wolf
November Course Fee:
Early Bird* ~ €1430
Full Fee ~ €1730
Early Bird Fee applicable for bookings and full payment made 2 months prior to commencement.
Deposit required to secure your place: €330
This fee includes a daily vegetarian lunch
**This course will be delivered in Dutch – if you require an English speaking course in The Netherlands, please contact Janine to discuss.
Accredited with VBAG, NVST and KTNO Registered.
Contact Anita at Lichtfontein to find out the opportunities for accommodation, as she is making special allowances for students on this course.
Lichtfontein has the option for you to enjoy dinner with them (and a few of us), also when you don’t stay at Lichtfontein.
They have a very good kitchen and prepare vegetarian meals.
Costs for diner: € 15,- per dinner incl VAT
You have to arrange your dinner in advance with Lichtfontein yourself at least 3 working days before start of the training.
Payments for either dinner or accommodation is to be paid directly to Lichtfontein.
**Contact Anita: +31 (0)516 431 377
Non Massage Therapists
We are offering a one day Fundamentals of Massage day where you can learn the basic requirements of massage to attend the 4 day Womb & Fertility Massage Course. You will still be required to attend further regulated courses in NL to gain full insurance cover.
Janine will be hosting this Course in Arnhem. You can book your place here
*An additional Fundamentals of Massage day will be held and arranged to suit participants.
Securing your place on the course
- Download the booking form here
- Please email Janine to confirm your booking form has been received.
- Submit your completed booking form and pay deposit of €330 to secure your place.
- You will receive a confirmation email including your Fertility Massage Manual and Course information will be in English.
Please email Janine if you have any questions prior to booking your place
Course Fee Inclusions
- 4 Day Intensive Course plus Vegetarian Lunch/Tea/Coffee/Water and Snacks
- Practitioner DVD
- Comprehensive 240pg. Course E-Book, Theory Handouts and Videos
- Practitioner Listing on website
- Access to Private Facebook Forum for invaluable ongoing support
- Certification & Exam Process
- Resources Page with visualisations, self help programme, e-books, articles and more
- Email/Telephone contact with your tutor
- No Membership Fees
Female only Course
This course involves womb space massage and sitting in sister circle to allow women to share, be heard and nurtured.