It is a requirement to complete the Refresher Course once every 3 years.
Womb & Fertility Massage continues to evolve and therefore it is important that we update our skillset to ensure that we are offering the best treatments to our clients. You will gain 5 CPD points for attending.
We see a Refresher as a time for sharing, updating, questioning and ensuring that everyone is offering Womb & Fertility Massage best practice to all of our clients, throughout the world. It’s a way of maintaining the good name that we all trade upon and ensuring that all FM therapists on this website are offering treatments to a high standard.
During the Refresher day, you will be reassessed to ensure that your treatment is in alignment with the Womb & Fertility Massage practice.
2 DAY REFRESHERS
We will now be offering the 2 day Refresher to enable us to dive deeper into the spiritual and practical elements of the Womb work.
The 2 days allows time to truly reconnect back into the sisterhood and womb circle, allowing for more time to be spent on questions, personal healing, ceremony and restoring your own womb love and connection.
CASE STUDY & THEORY COMPLETION
You have 12 months from the date of your course to complete and submit your case studies and online theory. We understand that occasionally life changes and this isn’t possible, for example – Covid, Pregnancy, Family situations – if this is the case, please contact me to inform me and request an extension.
Students trained prior to 2019 and NOT QUALIFIED
- If you trained prior to 2019, and have yet to submit your case studies, you will be required to complete the 4 day course again, at 50% of the fee. You can not attend a two day refresher.
- ** During these times, we are only able to open one space per training for a 4 day refresher, for those tutors hosting smaller courses**
- If you trained in 2019 and have yet to submit your case studies, these are due by 1st September 2021
Students trained prior to 2019 and QUALIFIED
- For any therapists who trained between 2014 -2018, you are required to complete a Refresher course by the end of 2021.
- If this is not feasible, you will need to contact us to book onto a 2022 Refresher course.
- For those who live abroad or too far from an Associate Instructor, please contact me and we will arrange Zoom training.
- You are listed on the website as a practitioner upon receiving your certificate.
- If you do not refresh your skills within the given timeframe, we will remove your name from the website listing, as we like to ensure that we have accurate information for those looking for a therapist, which include therapists that are active and up to date on their skills.
- You are entered into the Facebook Support Group upon completion of training.
- However, to ensure that we keep the energy of the group vibrant and focused on practising therapists, we will remove therapists that have not completed the refresher or case study requirements.
PRACTISING WITHOUT GAINING THE CERTIFICATE
- It is immoral to practice and promote FM if you have not completed your qualification.
- You are uninsured to practice FM without the qualification
- You are placing the reputation of FM worldwide in jeopardy if you are practising without qualifications and without the relevant insurance. Your standard massage qualification DOES NOT cover you for FM.
- You are not entitled to use the Fertility Massage Trademark if you are not qualified or not listed on this website as a practitioner.
You have 3 options to complete a Refresher:
- Attend a Refresher Course in-person
- Attend a Refresher course on Zoom – 2-2,5 hours sessions
- Attend all 4 days of a course at 50% of the course fee – Only 1 place per course
- (50% Early bird fee applies to bookings made 3 months prior to the course)
2021/22 Dates with Clare
MERSEA ISALND,ESSEX. ZOOM Options
24 & 25th November 2021, Mersea, Essex ZOOM – 29th November 8:30am -10:30am (Suitable for Australia)
21 & 22nd February 2022, Mersea, Essex ZOOM – 29th November 1-3pm
23 & 24th April 2022, Mersea, Essex
2022 dates TBC
2022 dates TBC
29th October 2021 – booking form here
Please contact the Australian Associate Instructors for further details on other course dates
February 6th 2022 – Sydney Edwina Taylor – WA