2020 Course Dates
Venue : TBC
Date: 12-15th October 2020 (TBC)
Hosted by Andrea Clarke & Leora Leboff
If you already hold a massage qualification, you can book your place here
If you DO NOT hold a massage qualification, we are delighted to be able to open this course to ANY WOMAN who feels the call to do this work, regardless of prior experience or qualifications. You can book your place here
You can view further details on the additional course modules here
Qualified Massage Therapist Fees:
Full Fee: £850
Early Bird Fee: £750*
*To receive the Early Bird Rate, you need to book and pay in full 2 months prior to the commencement of the course date
Non-Massage Therapist Fees:
Full Fee: £1,265
Early Bird Fee: £1,165 *
This includes the 4 day Womb & Fertility Massage Course, one day fundamentals of massage course and the 3 additional online modules.
Payment Plans are available, you can contact your course provider to discuss.
Full Payment will be due 6 weeks prior to course commencement
Course Fee Inclusions
- 4 Day Intensive Course
- Practitioner DVD
- Practitioner Listing on website
- Access to Private Facebook Forum for invaluable ongoing support
- Certification & Exam Process
- Comprehensive Course E-Book, Theory Handouts and Videos
- Resources Page with visualisations, self help programme, e-books, articles and more
- Email/Telephone contact with your tutor
Securing your place on the course
- HOLD A MASSAGE QUALIFICATION: Download the booking form here.
- NON MASSAGE QUALIFICATION: Download the booking form here
- Please email to confirm your booking form has been received.
- Once your booking form has been received, you will be invoiced for a non-refundable deposit of £350
- If you wish to arrange a payment plan, please contact Andrea or Leora.
- You will receive a confirmation email including your Fertility Massage Manual and Course information
Please email or call your course provider if you have any questions prior to booking your place
Female only Course
This course includes sitting in a circle of sisters; allowing for women to share, be heard and be nurtured on their own journey. Also, due to the nature of the work, the areas of the body that are massaged and previous experience of teaching this course to male practitioners; for all of these reasons, we do not offer this course to male practitioners.