Trauma Release Therapy
This science based therapy supports clients to release stored trauma from within the body to give freedom, by discharging the energy of trauma that was unable to be processed at the time.
The session starts by acknowledging the trauma that the client feels had the biggest impact on their life. An explanation of how trauma affects us, the different states of the nervous system and an acceptance of their story.
Following a process of identification of the sensations felt; prior, during and after the event, we are able to physically return to that freeze state.
Working with the physiology of the trauma in a safe environment, to disperse the energy through physical movement, thus freeing the body of the “dorsal” nervous system state.
Followed by a nourishment of the parasympathetic nervous system to relax and surrender, to reactivate the ventral state.
This therapy is for you if:
- You feel that you have hit a wall with your healing journey.
- You feel that talking therapies have only taken you so far.
- You feel ready to release the trauma you hold
- You feel that you are stuck in old patterns and/or trauma responses
- Your body is craving for this sense of freedom and reactivation of your calm parasympathetic state
Initial Sessions are 3 hours, allowing time to fully explore your “story” and dive deeply into your embodied treatment.
Follow Ups: 90 minutes
Please complete the consultation form here