Margaret River, WA 2019
Hosted by Edwina Taylor
6th – 9th December 2019
Venue: Premalaya, 1701 Wildwood Rd, Yallingup
Contact Edwina Taylor for further details or to register your interest
Course Booking Form
Complete the Course Booking form here.
The investment will be $1,997 or if booked and paid 3 months prior to the commencement of the course date $1,697
Payment Plans are available, you can contact your course provider to discuss.
Full Payment will be due 6 weeks prior to course commencement
We are delighted to be able to open this course to ANY WOMAN who feels the call to do this work, regardless of prior experience or qualifications.
To gain insurance and be accredited, you are required to have the following qualifications either as stand alone or as part of a BodyWork/Complementary Quailfication:
- NVQ Level 3 Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology
- NVQ Level 3 Business & Management
- NVQ Level 3 Health & Safety
If you do not have prior body work or complementary qualifications or any of ethnic above modules, you will be required to complete the additional modules to gain full accreditation and insurance. These modules are hosted by Think Tree Hub, an international professional association.
*The fees for the additional modules are separate to the Womb & Fertility Massage Course fees*
** In Australia, IICT will insure therapists with L3 A&P and the Womb & Fertility Massage course, however, please confirm with them prior to booking**
You can view further details on the course modules, fees and process here
Course Fee Inclusions
- 4 Day Intensive Course
- 3* Rebozo and 1* Muslin cloths (required for treatments)
- Practitioner Listing on website
- Access to Private Facebook Forum for invaluable ongoing support
- Certification & Exam Process
- Comprehensive Course E-Book, Theory Handouts and Videos
- Resources Page with visualisations, self help programme, e-books, articles and more
- Email/Telephone contact with your tutor
- Practitioner DVD
Securing your place on the course
- Download the booking form here.
- Please email to confirm your booking form has been received.
- Once your booking form has been received, you will be invoiced for a non-refundable depositinvoice of $300
- If you wish to arrange a payment plan, please contact Edwina.
- You will receive a confirmation email including your Fertility Massage Manual and Course information
Please email or call your course provider if you have any questions prior to booking your place
Female only Course
This course includes sitting in a circle of sisters; allowing for women to share, be heard and be nurtured on their own journey. Also, due to the nature of the work, the areas of the body that are massaged and previous experience of teaching this course to male practitioners; for all of these reasons, we do not offer this course to male practitioners.