Womb & Fertility Massage Therapy Sessions
Initial Consultations ~ 2 hours
- Upon booking your consultation you will be asked to complete the consultation form
- Please complete your consultation form at least 7 days prior to your consultation date.
- Your appointment will be give us the opportunity to decide the best way that we can work together, allowing you time to share your emotional aspects of your fertility journey.
- You will receive a full Womb & Fertility Massage Therapy.
- Consultation chat
- E-Book “Guide to Understanding & Improving Fertility
Follow up Sessions ~
60 minutes ~ £75
90 minutes ~ £95
- Choose either a 60 or 90 minute follow up appointment
- We will re-connect at the beginning of each session to assess how you are feeling, any improvements since your last treatment and you will receive a Fertility Massage Therapy tailored to your new needs.
- Follow up advice and further guidance depends on individual goals and results.
- If you are performing Self Help, you can use the follow up sessions to ensure that you are performing the techniques correctly.
Womb & Fertility Massage Through Your Cycle
To discover how Fertility Massage changes throughout your cycle, or for what you can expect to experience at a session, please click here
This treatment is not recommended:
- Just before or during a period
- If you have a coil fitted
- Any recent abdominal surgery
- Any active infections/Any increase in temperature
- Early stage pregnancy or if you are actively trying to conceive, it is not recommended after ovulation.
The full address will be provided upon booking of your appointment
West Mersea, Essex
Please click here to access the consultation form
- Bookings for Mersea Clinic will require full payment at the time of booking to secure your appointment.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the appointment will incur a 50% of the fee being charged.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment will incur 100% of the fee being charged.