Mersea Island, Essex 2019
21st to 24th October 2019
Held in a beautiful intimate log cabin on Mersea Island, Essex (Near Colchester) with Clare Spink
**1 space available**
Full Fee £850 or Early Bird is £750 – when booked & fully paid by 20th June 2019
Payment Plans are available, please feel free to discuss with us, as we are always happy to be flexible to help you!
Credit & Debit card payments now accepted
We are delighted to be able to open this course to ANY WOMAN who feels the call to do this work, regardless of prior experience or qualifications.
To gain insurance and be accredited, you are required to have the following qualifications either as stand alone or as part of a BodyWork/Complementary Quailfication:
- NVQ Level 3 Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology
- NVQ Level 3 Business & Management
- NVQ Level 3 Health & Safety
If you do not have prior body work or complementary qualifications or any of ethnic above modules, you will be required to complete the additional modules to gain full accreditation and insurance. These modules are hosted by Think Tree Hub, an international professional association.
*The fees for the additional modules are separate to the Womb & Fertility Massage Course fees*
You can view further details on the course modules, fees and process here
Course Fee Inclusions
- 4 Day Intensive Cours
- Practitioner DVD
- Practitioner Listing on website
- Access to Private Facebook Forum for invaluable ongoing support
- Certification & Exam Process
- Comprehensive Course E-Book, Theory Handouts and Videos
- Resources Page with visualisations, self help programme, e-books, articles and more
- Email/Telephone contact with Clare
- Practitioner DVD
** There are no membership fees
Securing your place on the course
- Download the booking form here
- Please email to confirm your booking form has been received.
- Submit your completed booking form and payment of £350 non-refundable deposit
- You will receive a confirmation email including your Fertility Massage Manual and Course information
Please email or call me if you have any questions prior to booking your place