The Netherlands 2020
12th-15th June 2020
13th-16th November 2020
Hosted by Janine de Wolf
Early Bird* ~ €1160 or Full Fee ~ €1460
*Early Bird is when booked and paid in full 2 months prior to course.
Deposit required to secure your place: €260
This fee includes a daily vegetarian lunch
**This course will be delivered in Dutch – if you require an English speaking course in The Netherlands, please contact Janine to discuss.
Accredited with VBAG, NVST and KTNO Registered.
Lichtfontein also has a very populair B&B but with only limited spaces available.
Few rooms with 2-pers bed and 1 room with 2 1-pers bed. Not all rooms have private bathroom/toilet.
If you apply for the training, then don’t wait too long to make your reservation at Lichtfontein.
As said the B&B is very popular and June is already High Season: FULL = FULL
Rate for B&B: € 71,- per ROOM incl breakfast, VAT and tourist costs – Sharing a room splits the costs!!
You need to make the reservation for the B&B yourself with Lichtfontein (contact Anita).
Lichtfontein has the option for you to enjoy dinner with them (and a few of us), also when you don’t stay at Lichtfontein.
They have a very good kitchen and prepare vegetarian meals.
Costs for diner: € 15,- per dinner incl VAT
You have to arrange your dinner in advance with Lichtfontein yourself at least 3 working days before start of the training.
Payments for overnight stays and/or diners at Lichtfontein, you pay yourself directly to Lichtfontein.
Link to Lichtfontein is here: https://www.lichtfontein.nl
Non Massage Therapists
We are offering a one day Fundamentals of Massage day where you can learn the basic requirements of massage to attend the 4 day Womb & Fertility Massage Course. You will still be required to attend further regulated courses in NL to gain full insurance cover.
Janine will be hosting this Course on May 14th 2020 in Arnhem. You can book your place here
*An additional Fundamentals of Massage day will be held and arranged to suit participants.
Securing your place on the course
- Download the booking form here
- Please email Janine to confirm your booking form has been received.
- Submit your completed booking form and pay deposit of €260 to secure your place.
- You will receive a confirmation email including your Fertility Massage Manual and Course information will be in English.
Please email Janine if you have any questions prior to booking your place
Course Fee Inclusions
- 4 Day Intensive Course plus Vegetarian Lunch/Tea/Coffee/Water and Snacks
- Practitioner DVD
- Comprehensive 240pg. Course E-Book, Theory Handouts and Videos
- Practitioner Listing on website
- Access to Private Facebook Forum for invaluable ongoing support
- Certification & Exam Process
- Resources Page with visualisations, self help programme, e-books, articles and more
- Email/Telephone contact with your tutor
- No Membership Fees
Female only Course
This course includes sitting in a circle of sisters; allowing for women to share, be heard and be nurtured on their own journey. Also, due to the nature of the work, the areas of the body that are massaged and previous experience of teaching this course to male practitioners; for all of these reasons, we do not offer this course to male practitioners.