Fertility Massage Training
4 Day Practitioner Course
Offering a 4 day Spiritual, Practical & Theory course for practitioners wishing to specialise in Women’s Health & Fertility.
Taught by Clare Blake N.D. who holds a training qualification, is fully insured and has accreditation from FHT, CPD approval from CThA and is an approved provider with MMA (previously AAMT)
From September 2018, Courses will also be taught by Associate Instructors
For further Course information including Locations, Dates, Booking, Fees etc… Please click here
For a full insight into what you will learn on the course, please read the Course Prospectus
Glimpse of Fertility Massage Training
This practical hands-on course will teach you how to safely perform the womb & sacral massage on yourself and your clients. It is important that practitioners choosing to offer Fertility Massage gain a good understanding of the fertility process, common conditions presented by clients and knowledge to help clients whilst remaining within the scope of their professional training.
Fertility Massage is an incredibly powerful and emotionally releasing therapy and should come from the practitioners womb and heart; therefore, the course commences with a womb blessing and meditation to help practitioners cleanse and connect to their own wombs.
**Please note: This course includes sitting in a circle of sisters, allowing for women to share, be heard and be nurtured on their own journey. It is for this reason, that if you are a male practitioner, you would need to contact me to arrange additional training**
On completion of the practical modules you will:
- have a better understanding of where the reproductive organs are
- how to massage the womb to aid circulation and improve ligament restrictions
- how to powerfully integrate deep tissue, visceral and acupressure techniques to facilitate successful and productive bodywork and aid emotional release for both men and women
- how to massage the sacrum and coccyx to aid circulation, improving nerve flow and releasing tension
- learn the importance of the nerves which feed the pelvis and how to massage the sacrum releasing tension to the pudendal nerve
- learn traditional Rebozo techniques
On completion of the theory modules you will:
- gain an understanding of the menstrual cycle, it’s hormones and pathologies and fertility issues.
- discover the difference types of Cervical mucus and how this will help you to understand your menstrual cycle
- understand the different methods of Artificial Reproductive Technology (ART) and how to implement the massage safely alongside these.
- discuss common fertility pathologies to provide practitioners with an understanding of conditions clients may present with.
- brief overview of nutrition for fertility.
You can attend either for your interest or if you wish to receive Fertility Massage Certification, you will need to fill the following requirements:
- Participate in a practical & theory examination
- Complete 12 – 18 case studies
- Complete a “Womb Creation“
This course is intended to prepare the practitioner in the skills and knowledge provided. On completion the participant will receive a certificate intended to recognise their skills and knowledge. You will be issued with a Fertility Massage Certificate which is accredited by FHT and approved for 20 CPD points with CThA. In Australia, the course is approved for 20 CPE points.
For further information on: