The new Mentorship Programme has been created to offer follow up support to therapists that have completed their course and would love to have some further one 2 one sessions with a “Womb Mentor” to guide and support them.
You can also visit one of the womb mentors instead of attending a Refresher course to update your skills.
Womb Mentor Role
- To offer massage support
- To continue their healing process
- To help you build confidence in FM
Womb Mentor Session
- Depending on your mentor, you will either choose to work on them or bring a buddy to massage. Your mentor will guide you with any techniques that you are not so confident with
- You may be able to use your mentor as a case study to build your confidence and complete case studies
- You may wish to receive a treatment from them to either continue your healing or to learn through receiving.
Each womb mentor will set their own fees based on their hourly rate.
Andrea Clarke – Midlands
Leora Leboff – London
Kerry Barden – South East
Dominique Ammon – South West
Rebecca Chisholm – Edinburgh
Sharon Wellings – Belfast
Carol Day – Melbourne
Edwina Taylor – Perth
Melissa Hildage -Sydney