I am delighted to be able to offer Fertility Massage Therapy at the beautiful treatment rooms within The Well-Being Business Centre at 58 South Molton Street.
- Upon booking your consultation you will be asked to complete the consultation form
- Please complete your consultation form at least 7 days prior to your consultation date.
- Your appointment will be give us the opportunity to decide the best way that we can work together, allowing you time to share your emotional aspects of your fertility journey.
- You will receive a full Fertility Massage Therapy.
Follow up Sessions at Mayfair Clinic
- Choose either a 60 or 90 minute appointment
- We will re-connect at the beginning of each session to assess how you are feeling, any improvements since your last treatment and you will receive a Fertility Massage Therapy tailored to your new needs.
- Follow up advice and further guidance depends on individual goals and results.
- If you are performing Self Help, you can use the follow up sessions to ensure that you are performing the techniques correctly.
Fees & Packages
I do not believe that 1 session alone is beneficial, so am pleased to offer a variety of packages to suit a range of budgets. You can find them here
To discover how Fertility Massage changes throughout your cycle, or for what you can expect to experience at a session, please click here
This treatment is not recommended:
- Just before or during a period
- If you have a coil fitted
- Any recent abdominal surgery
- Any active infections/Any increase in temperature
- Early stage pregnancy or if you are actively trying to conceive, it is not recommended after ovulation.
“Well-Being Business Centre”, 58 South Molton Street, London W1k 5SJ.
Nearest tube is Bond Street; Jubilee & Central line.
Please click here to access the consultation form