5 Day Bali Residential Course
5th – 9th August 2016
**ONE SPACE AVAILABLE**
Offering a beautiful therapy set in the surroundings of the Sacred Balian River area in Bali.
Shankari Resort will be our home for 5 days as we explore the practical and spiritual aspects of Fertility Massage. There will be time to enjoy the swimming pools, chanting cave and surroundings. Each room at Shankari is spiritually themed; decorated with scared symbolism mosaics to represent the energy in each space.
Download the Bali Course Brochure
These 5 days will offer participants an opportunity to learn a new, divine feminine therapy whilst also healing and nourishing their souls, wombs and bellies!
£850 Shared Accommodation**
**You will have your own bedroom within a shared bungalow with one other delegate
- Comprehensive Manual
- Online Downloads
- Ongoing Support
- 5 Days/4 Nights Shared/Private Accommodation
- All Meals and Snacks
- Crystal Sound Bowl Healing Meditation
- Swimming Pools
- Chanting Cave
- Beautiful Surroundings including beaches and river
- Balinese Dance Entertainment
**Price does not include Airport transfers or flights. Transfers can be arrange at approx. IDR500,000 (approx. £25 each way. This will be shared if more than one person is travelling)
Fertility Massage Therapy™ is an accredited course with AAMT, FHT and CThA
If you wish to participate in the Holy Water Temple Blessing, then please arrive on the 4th August*
(*night not included in fee)
Course starts on Friday 5th August by 12pm for Welcome Drinks.
Departure Tuesday 9th August . We will aim to finish between 4-5pm, however please try to arrange flights for late evening or following day so that you do not leave the course early.
If you need to arrive a day earlier or stay later, please let us know and we will contact the Retreat Centre.
- To secure your booking, please complete the form here
- If you would just like to register your interest for now, please complete this form
- Deposits will be requested once 10 participants have confirmed.
- Final payment is due by 24th June 2016.
- ** CANCELLATIONS within one month of the start date are non-refundable**