Visit the venue for further details.
UK & IRELAND COURSES
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND COURSES
We are delighted to be able to open this course to ANY WOMAN who feels the call to do this work, regardless of prior experience or qualifications.
To gain insurance and be accredited, you are required to have the following qualifications either as stand alone or as part of a BodyWork/Complementary Quailfication:
- NVQ Level 3 Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology
- NVQ Level 3 Business & Management
- NVQ Level 3 Health & Safety
If you do not have prior body work or complementary qualifications or any of ethnic above modules, you will be required to complete the additional modules to gain full accreditation and insurance. These modules are hosted by Think Tree Hub, an international professional association.
*The fees for the additional modules are separate to the Womb & Fertility Massage Course fees*
You can view further details on the course modules, fees and process here
Course Fee Inclusions:
- 4 Day Intensive Course
- Practitioner DVD
- Practitioner Listing on website
- Access to Private Facebook Forum for invaluable ongoing support
- Certification & Exam Process
- Comprehensive 240pg Course E-Book, Theory Handouts and Videos
- Resources Page with visualisations, self help programme, e-books, articles and more
- Email/Telephone contact with Clare or your Tutor
- No Membership fees and No website listing fees
Please see your chosen venue for the course fees, as these vary depending on whether in UK or International.
A minimum of 6 participants is required to host a course. Where the participants numbers are lower – the host will offer a full refund or transfer to another course venue or date.